- Work is happening, but not at a great speed. It will move on gradually.
- I have still not finished (actually not started) writing the draft of my research paper.
- I am still avoiding my guide as I have not made the elaborate experiment plan for a period of a month.
- Morning walks are also not happening. I have to get back to the normal schedule.
- Room cleaning and decluttering still keeps me happy. Remember this?
- Reading Amitabha Bagchi's 'Above Average' these days.
- Have not touched the guitar since i dont know when. The latest excuse is that one of the strings broke.
- The last of my fishes (and the most lovable one) is dead. I got four new ones today. I have become used to seeing some movement in that corner of my room.
- Have started cooking more often these days.
- Have started recieving at least 75% of the phone calls instead of rejecting/ignoring same number of phone calls.
- Have not screamed at anybody of late (apart from a middle aged eve-teaser i encountered in the train 2 days back).
- Have not seen a movie for almost 3 weeks now. Blood-movie level is falling. Will definitely go this weekend. But I will remember this quote whenever I am doing anything apart from working. (Mind you, blogging does not come under working or playing)
By working hard, you get to play hard guilt-free.
~E James Rohn~
Even though many things stated in the above list are in the 'not happening' category, I am hopeful that they will start happening very soon. The biggest change I am observing in myself is that I am at peace with myself after a long time. There is no turbulence anywhere. I am gaining myself back. I want to stay this way, at least for a while... I deserve it.
A 'co-operative relationship' is at the centre of some of the positive changes I am seeing in myself. I would like to call it by this name for the time being, till something else happens... It takes a lot of time for it to happen at this age. At least that is what i can say about myself.
So, I have a 'positive' answer to this most frequently asked question?